On this episode, Kris Mobayeni, the senior director of conversion strategy at BounceX joins me to discuss behavioral marketing, what it is and how marketers can use it to increase their conversions.
Over the past 4 years Kris Mobayeni has seen BounceX grow from a 25 person company to 250 people, working with Fortune 500 companies like Nike, Office Depot, Forever 21, and Comcast. Kris oversees all things strategy, ensuring that all BounceX experiences are driving maximum revenue performance based on each clients’ unique needs.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is behavioral marketing
- What is behavioral automation
- How to target audiences more effectively at the device level
- Which marketing tools Kris and his team uses
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Progressive Web Apps
- Hotjar on Inbound Unboxed [Podcast]
- Google Analytics