On this episode, we’re chatting with BuzzSumo’s Business Development Manager, Susan Moeller. BuzzSumo is a marketing tool that allows you to analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor and find the key influencers to promote your content.
As the Business Development Manager at BuzzSumo, Susan’s primary tasks are to get to know new BuzzSumo users and subscribers, helping them learn how to apply data-driven insights to their content marketing. In this interview, we dive into the major features and benefits of platform and also discuss the other tools the BuzzSumo marketing team uses.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How BuzzSumo started and grew
- Creative ways BuzzSumo customers are using the tool
- How to use it to conduct influencer outreach
- The importance of tailoring content to each social media audience
- What we can look forward to from BuzzSumo in the months ahead
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- BuzzSumo Chrome Extention
- How Marketers Work: Steve Rayson from BuzzSumo on Data-Driven Marketing