On this episode, we explore call tracking for data-driven marketers, with the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at CallRail, Lance Weatherby.
Lance is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at CallRail, a call analytics company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Lance has a sales and marketing background with both early stage and high growth startups. He served as a Startup Catalyst with the Advanced Technology Development Center at Georgia Tech and has held executive business development, marketing and general management positions at CipherTrust, EarthLink, and MindSpring.
CallRail provides call analytics to more than 35,000 small and medium sized businesses in North America.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why call tracking matters for marketing campaigns of all sizes
- What’s going on behind the scenes when call tracking is in place
- How to get started with a call tracking service such as CallRail
- What other marketing tools Lance and his team use
- Best practices when getting started with call analytics
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Andy Powell on Twitter
- Google Analytics
- MarTech Advisor Interview
- Salesforce Intregration for CallRail