On this episode, we explore some of the best content marketing tools, tactics, and strategies with the co-founder of Louder Online, Arron Agius.
Aaron is an experienced search, content, and social marketer. He has worked with some of the world’s largest and most recognized brands to build their online presence. His knowledge of the industry and its future direction has led him to be called on as a thought leader by Fox News, Search Engine Journal, INC Magazine., and Entrepreneur, just to name a few.
Aaron currently works as the managing director and co-founder of Louder Online, an inbound marketing agency that delivers intelligent Search, Social Media and Content Marketing strategies.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Which content marketing tools Aaron recommends
- Where content marketing is headed in the next 12 to 24 months
- How a style guide can help your content marketing strategy
- Which conversion metric Aaron considers most important
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Louder Online
- How the Pros Track Conversions and ROI with These Content Marketing Metrics
- Answer the Public
- Louder Online Blog