On this episode, Ross Simmonds joins me to discuss content distribution and how marketers can get more engagement by changing the way they think about content marketing.
Ross Simmonds is the Founder of Foundation, a B2B marketing intelligence agency that helps brands strategize, create & distribute content online. He’s also behind a handful of online products and services ranging from ecommerce brands to software services.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is trending with content marketing
- How can marketers start a content marketing campaign
- How is technology changing this space
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Facebook Audience Insights
- Top Pub
- Posts Scraper
- Keywords Everywhere
- FREE Distro Pack
- Cracking the Reddit Marketing Code