On this episode, we’re talking all about conversion focused design and A/B testing, with Nick Disabato from Draft.
Nick is a designer and writer from Chicago. He runs Draft, a small consultancy that uses research-driven A/B testing to grow clients’ revenue.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is A/B testing?
- Which tools to use for getting more conversions out of your website
- How to find qualified testers
- How to prioritize your A/B tests
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Draft Letters
- Nick’s A/B Testing Manual
- Draft Revise
- Podcast Episode 032: Turn More Visitors into Customers with Hotjar
- Google Analytics
- Google Forms
- Podcast Episode 051: Exploring Push Notifications with PushCrew