On this episode, we explore Drift, a sales communication platform that helps businesses generate more leads and close deals faster using messaging, with Drift’s director of marketing, Dave Gerhardt.
Dave is the director of marketing at Drift, a Boston-based startup that helps sales and customer success teams connect with their customers. Dave has spent the first seven years of his career working at SaaS marketing companies, including HubSpot and Constant Contact, and he was recently named one of Boston’s 50 on Fire for 2017. He’s also the co-host of Seeking Wisdom, a podcast about health, wealth, life, and learning.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is Drift?
- How is Drift different from other messaging platforms?
- What are some of the pros and cons of live chat?
- How to get started with live chat, messaging, and Drift
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Constant Contact
- Seeking Wisdom
- David Cancel on Twitter
- Elias Torres on Twitter
- Zapier on Growth Marketing Toolbox
- Net Promoter Score
- WordPress Plugin for Drift
- Drift Profile Page Example