On this episode, Gray MacKenzie shares tools, tactics, and strategies designed to help marketers and marketing teams work more effectively and efficiently.
Gray is a co-founder of GuavaBox, an inbound marketing agency, as well as DoInbound, a process and project management tool designed to help marketing agencies build the business they’ve always wanted.
He serves as the “operations guy” at both companies and loves finding ways to help people work more effectively and more efficiently.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Which tools, tactics, and strategies Gray uses to build his agency
- How to focus on what you’re good at
- Which tools to use to document your marketing campaigns
- Why saying “no” is the counterintuitive secret to scaling your business
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Andrew Dymski
- HubSpot COS
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- DoInbound Learning Center