On this episode, we chat with Robyn Samuda from Hotjar, about their all-in-one analytics and feedback tool that lets you create heatmaps, recordings, polls, surveys, and much more.
Robyn is responsible for customer success at Hotjar. With almost a decade of experience in online marketing and web design, he helps users connect the dots and grow.
If you haven’t heard of Hotjar, well, in my opinion, this is one of the most useful marketing tools available at the moment. It’s an all-in-one analytics and feedback tool that allows you to see how visitors are really using your website, while collecting user feedback in order to turn more of those visitors into customers.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Hotjar combines multiple analytics and feedback tools into one platform
- Why traffic isn’t always the answer
- How to rethink your conversion funnels
- Which other marketing tools the Hotjar team uses
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Hotjar Product Roadmap
- Interview with Steve James: How Hotjar Helped My Agency Generate Over $120,000 in Revenue
- Outside the Jar