Viktor Nagornyy joins us to discuss his favorite inbound marketing tools, why you should avoid random acts of marketing, and how you can turn your website into a marketing automation machine.
Our guest, Viktor Nagornyy, is an inbound marketer specializing in strategy development, marketing automation, and WordPress. He’s also a Business Guardian at ProjectArmy, where he helps small service businesses create sustainable, profitable growth.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Viktor defines the core of inbound marketing
- How to avoid “random acts of marketing”
- Which tools to use to create buyer personas
- Viktor’s favorite alternatives to HubSpot
- Why you need a three-month marketing strategy
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Sales Blog with Anthony Iannarino
- What’s The Best Marketing Automation Software For My Business?
- Revive Old Post Plugin for WordPress
- Business Model Canvas
- Why Agile Marketing Matters
- The Content Code by Mark Schaefer