On this episode, Tyson Quick, the CEO and Founder of Instapage joins me to share landing page best practices, while diving into the Instapage platform.
Tyson is the embodiment of the “serial entrepreneur.” Launching his first company at the age of 15, the Idaho native has gone on to build three companies from the ground up. By the time he was 22 he had bootstrapped his second company to $1M in revenue. His latest venture, Instapage, launched in 2012.
Instapage is the industry’s leading landing page creation software site, publishing over 1,000 pages per day.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Instapage stands out from other landing page tools
- Why you should start with an MVP page
- Which elements you should consider testing on your pages
- What’s in store for the future of Instapage
- Which marketing tools Tyson and his team use daily
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Constant Contact
- React by Facebook
- Visual Website Optimizer
- Google AdWords
- Sprout Social
- Instapage Blog