On this episode, we’re talking about Kindle publishing, and how it can help you build brand awareness to get more leads, with the founder of Self Publishing University, Jason Bracht.
Jason Bracht is an online entrepreneur and bestselling author with an extensive background in self publishing and ecommerce. In addition to running Self Publishing University, Jason is also the host of the Self Made Show podcast.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why marketers should consider publishing a Kindle book
- How to choose the ideal topic for your book
- Some of Jason’s favorite marketing tools
- How to transform your readers into leads
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Self Made Show: 7 Tips to Building a Massive Email List with Nicholas Scalice
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing
- Smoothies for Weight Loss by Jackson Nash
- Steve Scott
- Evernote: Unleashed! by Jason Bracht
- Tony Robbins
- The Everything Store by Brad Stone
- Brad Stone
- KDP Select