On this episode, Ralph M. Rivera of Rahvalor Interactive joins us to discuss how marketers can get more done in less time, using the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology.
Ralph is a web developer and cofounder of Rahvalor Interactive, a creative marketing services company based in Holmdel, New Jersey. Ralph founded Rahvalor in 1999 with his wife and business partner Carol Lynn Rivera, who was featured on episode 013 of Inbound Unboxed. In January 2012 they created Web.Search.Social, which is a branded service offering that brings enterprise-level services to small businesses in an affordable way.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why the GTD methodology works
- How to focus on getting more done each day
- Which tools and apps Ralph uses to stay organized
- How marketers can benefit from productivity hacks
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Inbound Unboxed 013 with Carol Lynn Rivera
- Getting Things Done
- David Allen
- Stephen Covey
- Stephen Covey’s 4 Quadrants
- Inbox Zero
- Fisher Space Pen
- Field Notes