On this episode, a marketing automation expert helps you choose the right marketing automation tools.
Alex Glenn has 10-years of experience building marketplaces and SaaS brands using strategies, teams and processes of his own design. Alex has built 2 agencies, 3 mobile apps, a slack app, his own marketplaces, and has managed marketing budgets in the millions of dollars. He is currently Head of Platform for Rainmakers.co – a marketplace for top sales talent in the tech space, and he’s also the founder of Automated.af – a resource for founders and teams interested in better customer experience through automation.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is marketing automation
- How to choose the right marketing automation tools
- The pros and cons of all-in-one platforms
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Scott Brinker
- The Marketing Automation Discussion Podcast
- Alex’s All-In-One Marketing Automation Breakdown