On this episode, the founder of @Mssg (At Message) joins me to discuss what’s changing and what you need to know with messenger marketing.
Michael has worked in the messaging space for a decade and recently he started @Mssg (At Message), which is a platform that helps digital directors and digital marketers use Facebook Messenger for marketing and communications outcomes.
Michael believes that messaging is the marketing and communications channel for mobile. He also hosts a podcast about messaging and related technologies called The Chat Bubble.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Facebook Messenger converts so well
- Who really owns your messenger list
- How to get started with a chat bot
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Chat Bubble
- Messenger Case Studies
- Messenger Customer Chat Plugin
- FREE EBOOK: 50 Growth Marketing Tools