On this episode, we discuss social media and email marketing trends, as well as a smart popup tool called MiloTree, with Jillian Tohber Leslie.
Jillian is founder of MiloTree, the first smart popup to grow your email list and Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook followers. Jillian has been at this entrepreneurship game for a while, having started Catch My Party in 2009 and growing it into the largest party ideas site on the web, and she holds a BA and MBA from Stanford University.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Jillian came up with the idea for MiloTree
- Why pop-ups are not all created equally
- Which other marketing tools Jillian uses
- What’s next for email marketing
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Catch My Party
- Google’s Mobile User Experience Announcement
- Growth Marketing Toolbox 070: Marketing Automation Tools
- Google Docs
- FREE EBOOK: 10 Tools to Grow Your Social Media Following