Today, we’ll look at one of the most popular lead generation tools on the market, OptinMonster, as we chat about converting visitors into subscribers, with OptinMonster founder, Syed Balkhi.
If you’re wondering how you can increase your website conversions without hurting your overall user experience, you’ll want to check out all of the tools and tactics we mention.
Syed Balkhi is an award winning entrepreneur and CEO of Awesome Motive Inc, the parent company of WPBeginner (the largest free WordPress resource site), List25, OptinMonster, Soliloquy, Envira Gallery, ThemeLab, and several more. His sites have millions of subscribers and his YouTube channel has a quarter billion video views. Syed’s work has been featured in Forbes, Inc, Fox Business, Entrepreneur Magazine, Wired Magazine, and countless other well-reputed online magazines.
The focus on this interview is on OptinMonster, and how you can use it to get more leads, however, we also cover several other inbound marketing tools used by the company.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Syed and his team first developed the idea for OptinMonster
- The science behind Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- How to enable website popovers to appear at exactly the right time
- New and exiting features in store for future OptinMonster updates
- Which other inbound marketing tools Syed finds useful
- Where the future of lead generation software is headed
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Awesome Motive
- Envira Gallery
- How to Activate Exit-Intent in OptinMonster
- Thomas Griffin
- OptinMonster is Now the Most Customizable WordPress Popup
- MonsterLinks from OptinMonster
- The Zeigarnik Effect, and Why You Need to …
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
- OptinMonster Blog
- How to Deliver a Lead Magnet to Your Email Subscribers with OptinMonster
- How OptinMonster Works
- How to Win Customers Loyalty with Your Refund Process