On this episode, our guest shares how to write less often but get more traffic with paid content promotion, and all of the tools you need to make it work.
Daniel Daines-Hutt has a background in Direct Response advertising, but ironically, its Content Marketing that people know him for. He had the top 10 content of all time on inbound.org and top content of 2017 on GrowthHackers.com. One of his viral posts generated $3 million in client requests in just 2 weeks! Lately, Daniel has been teaching people how to write less often, but get more traffic, at AmpMyContent, and he’s here today to share some of those insights with us.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is paid content promotion?
- How can you write less and get more traffic?
- What is “bottom up” testing?
- What tools do you need to use when promoting content?
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Daniel’s Paid Content Promotion Guide
- Growth Marketing Toolbox Episode 130
- Thrive Leads
- Amplify Content Academy