On this episode, we unbox the best Pinterest marketing tools and tactics you need to kick your visual marketing strategy into high gear.
Today we’re joined by Alisa Meredith. Alisa is the co-owner of HubSpot partner agency Scalable Social Media and owner of Alisa Meredith Marketing where she helps businesses generate leads and sales with powerful content and images.
Alisa shares her favorite Pinterest marketing tools, and discusses some of the newer features of the platform, some of which are pretty groundbreaking. We also cover visual marketing in general, and what is on the horizon for this exciting field.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Pinterest is more than “cupcakes, wedding dresses, and shoes”
- How to find out if people are already pinning your content
- How to decide if you should schedule your pins
- The cool new uses for the Pinterest visual search tool
- Why hashtags can actually hurt your pins
- Where the future of visual marketing is headed
- And much more!