On this episode, Abdul Hafez shares some of his favorite growth hacks and marketing tools.
Abdul is an engineering graduate turned marketer, who got into the marketing industry less than a year ago by reading blogs from Neil Patel , Brian Dean and Noah Kagan. Ever since then, he’s been experimenting and testing growth marketing techniques for customer acquisition and customer activation.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is programatic advertising?
- How Abdul gets free traffic from Quora
- How to boost your LinkedIn engagement with one simple growth hack
- Abdul’s favorite Chrome extensions for marketers
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Neil Patel on Twitter
- Brian Dean on Twitter
- Noah Kagan on Twitter
- Guy Kawasaki on Twitter
- David Arnoux on Twitter
- Effin Amazing UTM Builder
- Check My Links
- Dux-Soup for LinkedIn
- Growth Hacking Media