On this episode, we unbox PushCrew, a new tool that lets you send push notifications to your website visitors, even when they’re not on your site.
Anand works as marketer at PushCrew, a tool that helps websites send push notifications. Prior to this he worked at VWO, also known as Visual Website Optimizer. He has a key interest in inbound marketing and understanding how SaaS products work.
Today he’s joining us to unbox PushCrew, and share some best practices for getting started with push notifications on your website.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How PushCrew allows you to send website push notifications
- Where push notifications fit in with other list building methods
- How PushCrew got started and what they’re doing to grow the brand
- Best practices on push notification marketing
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Visual Website Optimizer
- SEO Hacker
- Peep Laja on Twitter
- Gary Vaynerchuk on Twitter
- Bryan Harris on Twitter
- PushCrew Blog