On this episode, we’re discussing tools and tactics you can use to get more star ratings and reviews, and how they can help your overall marketing efforts, with Ryan Flannagan, the CEO and Founder of Nuanced Media.
Ryan is the CEO and Founder of Nuanced Media, a digital inbound marketing agency with offices in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona.
Ryan joins us today to discuss tools and tactics that can help you manage and display your star ratings in search and PPC, which can lead to higher search engine rankings, more traffic, and more sales.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why user reviews are so important for marketing campaigns
- How having more ratings can improve your click-through rate
- Which tools Ryan and his team recommend for getting more ratings
- Other marketing tools Ryan uses daily
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Nuanced Media
- What are Seller Ratings?
- Search Engine Land Article
- Moz Search Engine Ranking Factors 2015
- WordPress | Rich Reviews Plugin
- Shopper Approved
- Shopper Approved Tutorial
- Shopper Approved 20% Discount and Free Month Trial