On this episode, we talking all about creating quality content, and which tools you should use to do just that.
Carol Lynn Rivera is a content creator who has been in the business of digital marketing since 1999. She currently owns and operates several businesses with her husband and business partner Ralph, including Rahvalor Full Stack, a software development company, and Web.Search.Social, a digital marketing service for small businesses. She especially enjoys writing and podcasting.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Which tools to use to create better content
- Where content marketing is headed in the next 12 months
- Best practices for getting more content marketing tasks done in less time
- How to choose the right podcasting tools and software
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Rahvalor Interactive
- The Web.Search.Social Podcast
- “Provide Value To Customers,” They Say. But What Does That Mean?
- Get Out Of The Whirlwind! Learn How To Finally Get Things Done
- Web.Search.Social Podcast Interview with David Allen
- Whiteboard Friday with Rand Fishkin
- Inbound Unboxed 008: Advanced SEO Tools and Tactics with Paul Wilson
- Fractal Recording
- Adobe Audition
- Blubrry PowerPress Podcasting Plugin
- Carol Lynn Rivera on Twitter