On this episode, we’re diving into the world of online courses, and how they fit into an inbound marketing campaign, with our guest Marie Poulin.
Marie is a designer and digital strategist who loves helping small business owners go from idea to launch. In 2015 she co-founded Oki Doki, where she takes the overwhelm out of creating, launching, and marketing online courses and programs.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Tips and tricks for getting launching your first course
- Whether you should build your audience or your course content first
- Tools Marie uses throughout the online course creation process
- One hybrid model for monetizing your online course
- Why a “clarity session” is so important
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- She Takes on the World
- SaaS Marketing Essentials by Ryan Battles
- MNIB Consulting