On this episode we’re exploring the best traffic generation tools, tactics, and strategies, with Keith Breseé, founder of The Traffic Ninja.
Keith is the founder of The Traffic Ninja, where he blogs about the most actionable techniques to increase your website traffic. On his blog, Keith and his team breakdown and reverse engineer what the top online ninja marketers are doing, and here’s here to share some of his favorite traffic generation tools, tactics, and strategies with us today.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What to look for when conducting email outreach
- Keith’s favorite traffic generation tools
- How to find email addresses of influencers
- How the 180° Technique can help you create incredible content
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Bryan Harris
- Brian Dean
- Skyscraper Technique
- Inbound Unboxed 017: How BuzzSumo Helps You Research and Amplify Content with Susan Moeller
- How Brian Swichkow Got Over 1,000,000 Visitors To His Blog From Reddit [Case Study]
- Neil Patel
- Quick Sprout
- Keyword Tool
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner
- Divi WordPress Theme
- Thrive Themes
- Genesis Framework by StudioPress
- Yet Another Mail Merge
- Inbound Unboxed 015: How Yesware Helps Salespeople Close More Deals Through Email with Matthew Bellows
- HubSpot Email Templates