UsabilityHub Co-Founder Matt Milosavljevic joins us to discuss how remote user testing can help you make confident design decisions. UsabilityHub offers an entire suite of quick and simple usability tests that designers and marketers have used on projects of all sizes.
On the fifth episode of Inbound Unboxed, we dive into the fast-paced world of usability testing. Inbound marketers already know how helpful it is to make informed design and usability decisions that are backed with real data.
For a while, there just wasn’t an easy way to actually implement such tests and scale them as needed. UsabilityHub is solving that problem, with a suite of tests including the Five Second Test, Click Test, Question Test, Navflow Test, and Preference Test.
Whether you’re a designer looking to get quick feedback on two variations of a proposed logo, or a marketer trying to decide on the best call-to-action for a website homepage, conducting a proper usability test can make all the difference.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How UsabilityHub was first envisioned and built
- The different types of tests that can can be run on the platform
- Which other marketing tools the UsabilityHub team uses
- How usability testing software has evolved in recent years
- Where Matt sees the future of user testing headed