On this episode, we explore website planning for small business, with Ben Seigel of Versa Studio.
Ben runs Versa Studio, managing branding and web projects for small businesses and nonprofits. Counting on fifteen years professional web experience, Ben handles project management, web design and development. He specializes in ExpressionEngine and Craft CMS, and enjoys showing clients how painless website updating can be.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to properly plan a website project
- Why the planning phase is often overlooked by web developers
- What is a needs assessment and who needs one
- How to sell clients on needs assessments, planning, and branding
- And much more!
Tools and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Craft CMS
- Silicon Valley SWOT Analysis
- Make My Logo Bigger Cream
- Versa Studio Now
- Ben’s Book (Website Planning for Small Business)
NOTE: Use code “UNBOXED” for a discount on Ben’s book.